jueves, 26 de junio de 2008

The Crawdaddys - Crawdaddy Express (1994)


The Crawdaddys started their recording career properly, releasing a record with nothing but '60s R&B, British Invasion, and blues standards (in addition to two original compositions). The Crawdaddys offer a precise account of 1960s R&B with appropriate versions of John Lee Hooker's "Let's Make It Right Now," and Willie Dixon's "Tiger In Your Tank," and Chuck Berry's "Oh Baby Doll." The CD reissue in 1994 features bonus tracks, including The Crawdaddys' entire follow-up 5x4 EP, which features the best Crawdaddys original, "I Can Never Tell." Source: [AMG]

Track Listing
1. I'm A Lover Not A Fighter
2. You Can't Judge A Book By Looking At The Cover
3. Down The Road A Piece
4. Let's Make It
5. Rainin' In My Heart
6. I'm Movin' On
7. Mystic Eyes
8. Oh Baby Doll
9. Bald Headed Woman
10. Come See Me
11. Got You In My Soul
12. Times Are Getting Tougher Than Tough
13. Down In The Bottom
14. Crawdaddy Express
15. I Wanna Put A Tiger In Your Tank
16. There She Goes Again
17. Why Don't You Smile Now
18. Pretty Face
19. Lolette
20. I Can Never Tell
21. I'm Gonna Leave You
22. I'm Dissatisfied


[Download]
[Download]
[Download]

1 comentario: